Search results layout redevelopment
To create a highly contextualized search results page that features both authority and citation data side by side.
- To feature the strength of the IsisCB’s human-curated authority system by highlighting the authority results alongside citation results.
- To provide a more detailed and precise set of authority lists for each search.
- To enable a users to limit search results by time period.
- Paul Vieth worked out and coded the design for the redevelopment.
- Julia Damerow developed the initial faceted search results page, upon which this redesign was established.
- Stephen Weldon worked with both Paul and Julia on the different search results layouts.